For more information on the benefits e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Membership Has Many Benefits
By joining the Florida State Massage Therapy Association you are entitled to many additional membership benefits!
- We have 19 Chapters throughout the state of Florida and are growing nationwide! Each chapter meets once a month to discuss business and activities in their local area. Also included at these meetings are Continuing Education hours. If you are a member of FSMTA these hours can be FREE! Click here to find out information about your local chapter.
- Each chapter participates in local community services events and outreach programs throughout the year.
- You can join the FSMTA Sports Massage Team and work throughout the state of Florida at various events, meeting new people and new clients.
- Become a part of your Chapter Chair Massage Team.
- Joining the FSMTA gives you exclusive access to reduced rates on comprehensive coverage for your massage practice, including professional and premises liability insurance, general liability insurance and business personal property coverage. Learn more about this optional membership benefit here.
- Looking for health insurance? FSMTA is offering it’s members a Group Rate through I-Surance.
FREE listing in the FSMTA Therapist Locator
- FSMTA has a presence in Tallahassee where our lobbyists, legislative committee, legislative chairperson, and retained attorney all work on your behalf to ensure the legislature knows the concerns of massage therapists. Please see the About Us page to learn about our legislative achievements.
- Legislative Awareness Days: A yearly event during which FSMTA LMTs visit Tallahassee to promote awareness of the benefits of massage therapy and to keep everyone informed of any legislative issues affecting our profession.
- Check out our Annual Convention with substantial member discounts! FSMTA’s Convention is where the Massage Therapists of Florida and beyond prepare for the future. Therapists from all around the world come to check out massage modalities of all kinds, meet up with other massage therapists, and shop for new and innovative massage therapy products.
- Every two months you will receive our Massage Message publication – exclusive to our members.
- Massage Therapy Awareness Week: Every October, during a week designated by the Governor, FSMTA organizes events throughout the state to increase public awareness of massage therapy and its benefits.
- Representation at all Board of Massage Therapy Meetings, including reports in the Massage Message after every board meeting.
- As a member of the FSMTA you are able to use of the FSMTA logo for your marketing and promotions
- Promotional and Professional Practice Products: Online Store Now Open!