National Member: (Massage Practitioner)
Chapters are starting across the US! You can join the FSMTA as a National Member and still enjoy the benefits we offer to our members: Liability Insurance, Health Insurance, and attend our Annual Convention and Trade Show, and more!
Don’t hesitate, Join Today!
Your membership is valid for the duration that you join for on your application and 100% of your membership dues go to the promotion and protection of the massage therapy profession throughout the world.
HOW TO JOIN
To join FSMTA now please call 407.786.3307 or complete this Printed Application and submit along with your payment information to our Corporate Office.
If you need a New Membership Application to be mailed or faxed to you, please call the Corporate Office at 407-786-3307, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
The cost for 1 year of membership is only $125 or only $14.95 per month on our AutoBill plan. New members and members who expired more than 30 days ago must pay a $15 application fee or late fee. You can save money on your annual membership dues by pre-paying for multiple years.
Is it that time to renew your FSMTA Membership? Call 407.786.3307 We’ll be happy to help.
Membership does not include insurance. Once you become a member you can purchase insurance at a special member rate. We keep the membership and insurance separate and offer customized coverage in an effort to be as flexible as possible and enable more people to join and participate in the Association. Membership dues is non-refundable.
Some of the many membership benefits include
- Access to Optional Professional Liability Insurance valid in all 50 States and Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- Optional Group Health Insurance (Please contact FSMTA Central Office for more information)
- FSMTA lobbyists, legislative committee, legislative chairperson, and retained attorney all work on your behalf to ensure the legislature knows the concerns of massage therapists. Please see the About Us page to learn about our legislative achievements.
- Annual Convention with substantial member discounts
- FREE or low cost CE programs on the chapter level nearest you Simply show your membership card.
- FREE subscription to Massage Message magazine and chapter newsletters
- FSMTA Sports Massage Team
- Massage Therapy Awareness Week: Every October, during a week designated by the Governor, FSMTA organizes events throughout the state to increase public awareness of massage therapy and its benefits.
- Professional Affiliation and Networking Opportunities
- FSMTA Chair Massage Team on the chapter level
- Representation at all Board of Massage Therapy Meetings, including reports in the Massage Message after every board meeting
- FSMTA website
- Membership certificate, card, and lapel pin
- Use of the FSMTA logo for your marketing and promotions
- Promotional and Professional Practice Products: Online Store Now Open!
- FREE listing in the FSMTA Therapist Locator
- Community Service/Outreach Opportunities
- Sample Contracts for Employees and Independent Contractors Do you know the difference?